Sunday, December 18, 2016

Assignment #9 TED Talk


Rory Sutherland : Life lessons from an ad man

This is my favorite speech from TED. The first time I listen is on Consumer Behavior Class. I feel amazing and start to think the real thing which the speech wants to let us know completely. Now, I find some new ideas because of Marketing Class. 

Intangible value is more important than the real value. What you feel is the main point which the marketing needs to solve or define at the first think. 

Although listening the speech needs to spend 16 minutes, I think you will enjoy the content and won't find the time fly fast. Every times when I listen, it always gives me a lot of new things and lets me be able to combine with what I learn now.


1 comment:

  1. Intangible value... Will find time to listen to the talk.

    ReplyDelete