Sunday, October 23, 2016

Assignment #3 ESLPod.Com

On this week, 
our teacher introduce us a useful website, ESLPod
When visiting the web at my first time, I felt something interesting! It was formed by several parts and let me think it was an advertisement page at my first sight. Then I found hundreds of articles in the middle.






I love the short information on each article at home page. It let me know the category, and then I can choose what I feel interesting. Although it is a simple website, I think this is the reason why I will introduce to my friends who need to learn listening. It make us focus on the article!


P.S. The following is my favorite function which can help you find the category you want.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice comments, Steve. Right, when the website is simple, it will be easier for the learners to stay focus.
    One this week=> no need to have "on" here, just "This week, our teacher introduce..."

    ReplyDelete