Sunday, October 30, 2016

Assignment #4 Six Minute English

This week, I choose an article for my weekly learning. It is " Is loneliness in our genes? ". At my first sight, the title lets me feel interesting because there are different descriptions when we feel lonely. In Chinese, we use variety words to describe it like " 孤單 " or " 孤獨 ". It is different between upset and depressed.

After reading this article, I learn that loneliness is in our genes. But you don't too worry about it because it doesn't only have negative effects, but also it can help us be perseverance. If we have the genes, it means we have an ability to tolerate high levels of loneliness in some situations. In the end, I want to tell you " If you feel lonely at night, just raise your head and look at the moon, And then, I think you will feel better. "


1 comment:

  1. 1. This is indeed a good episode to listen, isn't it?
    2. But you don't too worry about it because it doesn't only have negative effects, but also it can help us be perseverance. => But you don't have to worry about it too much because....

    ReplyDelete